American Express Foreign Exchange International Payments is one of the company’s fastest growing business lines.
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a passionate, service orientated individual who is looking to advance their FX Relationship Management career. Proactive and resourceful, the candidate must display the necessary drive to be successful in an exciting and a highly rewarding environment.
The successful candidate will immediately be tasked with the management of a Tier 1 & 2 portfolio of business clients with FX needs across the Australian and NZ market.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Service, manage and develop a portfolio of clients with regard to their Foreign Currency transactions, international payments and FX risk requirements
- Provide exceptional customer service support in regards to pricing, problem solving, and financial market information flow
- Establish and maintain client relationships with key decision makers across multiple management levels to drive incremental growth
- Create winning client strategies as well as internal account plans; client business plans and face to face account reviews
- Increasing FX wallet share with a strong focus on client retention and cross sell opportunities
- Ability to work within a flexibility open plan work environment
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.Qualifications
- Previous experience of managing a large B2B client portfolio (100+)
- Strong knowledge of global macroeconomic economics and drivers as well as all-round business acumen
- A good communicator with excellent presentation skills
- An understanding of compliance frameworks and risk management policies within a financial markets setting
- Knowledge and/or experience at an operational banking level with regard to international payments.
- Passion for service, meeting targets and driving results
- Preferably degree qualified in a business related discipline
- Experience in client service or sales environment in financial markets highly regarded
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express. Don’t make a difference without it. Don’t live life without it.