Reporting to the North America Liquidity and Investment Sales Head, the fundamental objective of this role is to drive additional TTS revenue growth by winning Liquidity and Investment mandates with Citi as the concentration bank. The position represents an integral part of our TTS Product Sales team and will focus primarily on working with various relationship groups to drive larger wallets.
- Work with clients to identify cash flows across various geographies and currencies
- Build models to show client how they could optimize their cash flows, reduce borrowings or maximize yields.
- Work with market management to price the structure and ensure economic benefit for bith clients and Citi
The position will also work closely with Product Management on refinement of product development, positioning, packaging and pricing, to suit market requirements.
• Building models to understand as-is cash flows for the client in different countries and currencies
- Providing suggestions on how the flows can be optimized to reduce surplus cash as well as bank borrowing
- Achieve, to the extent possible, just in time funding around the world
- recommend short-term tools for yields on surpluses and cover for shortages
- Close deals with clients
- Ensure updates to implementation, negotiation of documentation and end-to-end implementation for the customer
- Maintain and update CRM for all deals
- Work with equivalent sales/product teams around the world and ensure compliance with policies and product parameters.
Collaborate on account plans with relationship teams to identify liquidity and investment opportunities in their portfolios with an emphasis on liquidity concentration.
•Actively respond to client's RFPs and design and recommend innovative solutions that meet or exceed client’s requirements. Work with the TTS sales and product teams globally, to design global liquidity management solutions that include US account structures.
•Work with Implementations/account managers to ensure deals closed are implemented effectively and efficiently to ensure revenue realization and ramp-up.
•Participate in the Global Liquidity and Investments team meetings and actively share with Product Management new developments.
•Provide SME input to Proposal Unit to refine proposal quality.
•Maintain product expertise and regularly update product knowledge by being familiar with tax regulations.
•Attend regular team and sales management meetings to report on performance. Prepare business reviews, sales metrics, and information related to current market rate conditions and the competitive landscape.
Build network in Liquidity and Investment Product (Product Management, Client Delivery, Ops and Tech), Solution Sales across all corporate sectors.
•Understand and support broad TTS business strategies. Translates these broad strategies to Liquidity and Investments strategy.
•Possess in depth understanding of competitors and competitive position and use that information to create competitive advantage.
•Educational growth on all Treasury Management Products (domestic and global) and solution sets.
•Enhance customer-facing skills and become Trusted Advisor.
•Raise external profile in the market through thought leadership development.
•Directly influence product development and packaging through regular interface with senior product managers.
•Potential to develop into TTS North America Liquidity and Investment Sales Head.
•Minimum of five plus years’ experience in structured liquidity sales and overall Liquidity and Investment Sales.
•Proven track record of Product Sales and deal wins.
•Basic accounting, finance and tax knowledge along with overall Treasury Management knowledge.
Any experience in international treasury management will be a significant advantage.
•Basic accounting and taxation knowledge - ACT or CTP will be a strong plus Strong communication, influence and negotiation skills.
•Ability to develop trusted advisor status with clients.
•Ability to present/sell solutions to multiple levels within a client’s organization structure (including “C” level).
•Experience in delivering results and meeting individual financial goals.
•Excellent interpersonal skills to deal internally and externally with clients
•Strong oral and writing skills
•Teamwork and Deadline Focused
|Location:||United States New York New York|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.