SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional organisation, based in Gelderland Netherlands.
Role DescriptionWorking in multi-disciplinary teams, Formulation, CTI, Packaging and PMO, product innovations and rejuvenations are introduced into the European market. Part of the responsibility will lie in the scale up of newly developed formulations and definition of processing parameters. As well it includes continuous improvement of our internal ways of working and troubleshooting together with our partners in the SUs and support of their waste reduction agendas. This position will focus on the dry part of the portfolio, spanning from dry powder mixes over extruded and pressed cubes to fat-based pastes IMF products and snacking noodle products.
Responsibilities• Connecting with key business partners mainly in supply chain, formulation, TPL, science and technology, and GDC
• Contribute to the development of Cluster Product Designs
• Design and validation of processes in pilot plant
• Design specification ensuring compliance
• Support complexity reduction in ingredients, recipes and processes
• Apply standard practices to ensure quality of reporting in data management systems
• Drive implementation processes with statistical analysis and digital tools
• Share knowledge with other team members in Cluster Design
• Contribute to group and site culture and team building events
• Contribute to risk- and environmental assessments
Requirements- Bachelor or Master in Food Technology / Food Science / Food Processing or simular field. (Chemical Engineering also possible if experience within the Food industry)
- 2-6 years of relevant work experience within R&D / Supply Chain within the Food industry
- Knowledge of Dry Mixing, Extrusion, Fat Technology and Powder Flowability
- Experience in agile project delivery
- Affinity of digital tools
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Robin Hiariej.