SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyFor one of the leading Pharmaceutical company in the world we are looking for a Financial Analyst.
Role DescriptionThis unit responsible for performing a complete and accurate Finance & Accounting for several Dutch legal entities in a compliance environment, closely collaborating with the country tax center and the financial reporting team.
Responsibilities• Financial accounting for several flows in a complex environment;
• Support Management Reporting;
• Ensure timely financial month-end closes;
• Provide assistance with ad-hoc projects/ activities;
• Support by internal / external audits;
• Ensure financial and SOX compliance for US GAAP
Requirements• Economic/business oriented Bachelor;
• Good knowledge of Excel;
• 3-5 years post qualification experience.
Other informationLeadership imperatives which are crucial for this position:
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritize tasks;
- Ability to deliver results under pressure\understand implications of actions and decisions of the business\flexibility to meet extra demands around the quarterly and year end reporting and other deadlines;
- Good analytical skills, structured and attention to detail.
- Fluent English language spoken /written;
- Team player;
- Build and maintain relationships with relevant internal stakeholders
- Share perspectives and take ownership of process improvements;
- Pro-actively identify issues, and participate in the implementation of solutions;
- Willingness to learn and apply experiences gained.
- Take accountability for own performance and development;
- Engage in constructive discussion to bring the team to a higher performance level;
- Good financial knowledge.
o Maintain the highest standards of ethics, quality, compliance and accountability
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Jeroen Geesink.