Retail Banking - Segment and Portfolio Manager-19036058
To drive and be fully responsible for retail base portfolio management - client retention and slide back management, portfolio quality, upgrades, win backs, NNM growth through locally and regional designed campaigns.
The role requires designing marketing communication to support campaigns
The role also requires identification of Retail bank / RM NPS related concerns and driving actions to improve the same.
The role requires an individual who understands the key metrics that drive growth in the HNI client base as well as executing strategy to ensure goal delivery. The candidate is expected to deliver independently and without daily supervision.
- Drive the strategic direction and implementation of segment strategy for Citigold, CPC and Citi Priority segments in order to achieve strategic goals including retention, increase in net new money and portfolio quality.
- Collect information on competitive banks value proposition and new platforms they are using to address client needs by conducting survey research, capabilities benchmarking etc and drive decision making to address this gap using collected data.
- Translate the research data into a road map to guide the strategy execution. Set business plan targets and manage month-to-month reporting and analysis, in conjunction with Retail banking management, decision management and sales teams
- Create and drive client and sales campaigns
- Work with partners in Legal, Compliance and Risk to align segment strategy with regulatory requirements.
- Drive delivery of regional campaigns and ensure regional data and business asks are executed in a timely manner.
- Drive automation of processes and client campaigns.
- Drive improvement retail bank and RM NPS.
- Ensure adequate reporting of campaigns and measures of success.
- Manage new projects as assigned.
The role offers an opportunity to learn and manage the key drivers of retail banking growth and profitability. This is a high visibility role with regular interactions with local senior management and regional teams. The exposure and experience from this role will valuable for future growth prospects.
- 5 + years of experience in marketing of Retail banking products and services
- Experience in marketing of financial products
- Knowledge of wealth management products
- Knowledge of the product and service offerings of competitive banks in UAE and preferably other markets
- Analytics – using data to drive decision making
- Campaign management and reporting
- A flair for marketing
- Excellent English language skills, the candidate must be able to communicate in English clearly – added languages are an added advantage
- The candidate must be able to analyze, interpret and present data therefore intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft excel and power point is a mandatory requirement. Advanced knowledge is an added advantage.
- A bachelor degree in business management, marketing, arts or sciences will be considered a minimum for this role.
- Influence and negotiation
- Able to manage projects Independently
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer