Hamad International Airport
Hamad International Airport (HIA) is the hub for the rapidly expanding international Qatar Airways network. Open 24/7 and located just five km from Doha's city centre, the airport is used by more than 35 regional and international airlines. It is also home to the world’s only terminal dedicated to Qatar Airways First and Business Class passengers.
About your Job::
You will manage and administer HIA Operations contracts. Responsibilities will include drafting, reviewing, analyzing routine projects and facilitating the contract preparation, negotiations and implementation while ensuring maximum benefit to HIA.
- Research prepare the contracting and negotiating strategy considering all economic variables and indices to attain a superior informed negotiating positions, considers creative solutions.
- Maintain active contract log. Documents and distributes to appropriate parties.
Supervise and evaluate with Manager Operation Contract the the development and implementation of entire range of contract formation, negotiation and administration policies and processes in accordance with corporate objectives.
- Assist in contract disputes and settlements in liason with Proponents, Finance, and Contracts/Legal Departments and Operations area.
- Provide input during the budget preparation in respect to required CAPEX expenditure to support the improvement of service delivery.
- Contribute and implement Standards & Services Development contracts, policies, systems, processes, procedures and standards covering all relevant business operational functions so that all operational requiremetns are fulfilled while complying and delivering a quality service to our internal & external customers.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in Commerce/ Accounting
- Specialist - minimum 5 years of job-related experience required
- Good knowledge of contracts administration and negation.
- Good Konwledge in MS Excel.
- Good analvtical, neaotiation and inter-oersonal skills.
- Excellent Management skills
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport