Process Analyst -Procurement I
More jobs by this advertiser
This is a Band 28 role:
American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
• Day to Day management of vendor to ensure end to end adherence to AEMP 10 Third Party Management.
• Understanding the concept of Approved Supplier List and managing the end to end ASL, and loading it into Smart Buy.
• Manage the Smart Buy(Intake tool) Concierge Mailbox, and ensuring that all queries in regards to Buying product and services are resolved promptly.
• Managing the yearly Anti-Corruption Due Diligence activities around the suppliers.
• Understanding of the compliance functions associated to AEMP 10 and working closely with Contract Lifecycle and Third Party Lifecycle Teams, to drive value.
• Drive stakeholder involvement during contract negotiation and signature.
• Responsible to ensure that all open gaps and events are reported and escalated.
Purpose of the Role:
• Supporting Procurement/ Contarcting Function for US Market within American Express
• Minimum of 3-4 years of demonstrated experience in Partner Management, operational risk and internal controls;
• Outstanding written and verbal communications skills.
• Strong relationship-building skills with ability to effectively collaborate and work across multiple business groups and functions.
• Strong attention to detail and superior organizational and follow-through skills
• Knowledge of AXP policies- AEMP 10 and AEMP 01, vendor management and third party compliance experience will be an added advantage.
Critical Factors to Success:
• Adhering to American Express Policies and Procuredures.
• In depth knowledge and adherence to American Express Policies 01 and 10.
• 2-3 years of Experience in a leading Financial Firm
• Any prior experience of Vendor Mangement and third party compliance is an added advantage.
• Graduate/Bachelor's Degree is a Must
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
• • Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
• • Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
• • Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage