This is a Band 28 requisition.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to takeon their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learningand collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. Wehave their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time tospend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new careerpath, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into thebest future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.Don’t make a difference without it.Don’t live life without it.
- Answer Inbound Calls for Card members and set up/ action fraud cases on calls.
- For making a pro-active attempt to identify fraudulent charges via inbound and outbound calls.
- Ensure accurate analysis of Fraud Claims and make sound decisions to approve or decline the same through systematic analysis.
- Identify and investigate unauthorized /suspicious fraud claims and high-risk transactions within customer and merchant account.
- Review Fraud disputes through merchant contact, requesting additional documentation and executing merchant chargebacks.
- Ensure each merchant chargeback dispute request is handled in a timely & accurate manner.
- Continue to monitor current trends in Fraud landscape & suggest preventive & corrective measures.
- Analyze complex information and make sound decisions.
- Meet and endeavor to exceed metrics on transactional quality, compliance regulations and productivity as per goals.
- Highlight issues through feedback and recommend changes in workflows, procedures, service levels, based on customer demands to meet their needs and ensure quality service is given at all times.
- Balance customer interests with the interests of American Express.
- Respond to all customer queries in a timely and comprehensive manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Communicates effectively, oral and written, to review and document necessary information.
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Shift Timings: 7:00 am to 09:00 pm (Window)
- Analytical mind, attention to detail & highly result oriented.
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail & ability to multitask effectively.
- High level of Customer sensitivity, commitment & service orientation.
- Strong knowledge of MS-Office tools & applications will be preferred.
- Amex product knowledge desirable.