GF Financial Reporting Analyst (Controller)-19036815
The Citi Controller is responsible for the integrity and
control of Citi's financial books and records as well as the process by which
reports are generated. The Controller's group also focuses on strengthening the
independent controls and the control environment throughout the company to
support the businesses in their efforts to grow responsibly.
person will mainly be responsible for
stakeholders and partners include FRSS Manila, Operations, external and
Controllers’ Internal Risk and Control and governance matters
- Preparation of MAS reporting,
statistics and surveys data and procedures to ensure compliance with the
- Preparation of annual statutory
account and assist in audit process
- Participate in the ongoing process
reviews, process streamlining and participation in systems automation projects.
- Support MAS610 implementation
ad-hoc queries and projects
Internal Risk and Control
- Provide backup support to Controller
end-to-end MCA (Management Control Assessment) process. This includes identification of key processes
and control, standardization, registering in CitiRisk
- Provide support in the preparation
and consolidation of quarterly Regulatory Reporting Governance Committee
- MCA Annual Risk Assessment (ARA) process
- Support liaison efforts with various constituents
including in country functions and regional controller team
- Assist, where required, with the preparation of Controller internal and
- A Degree in Accountancy or its
equivalent with at least 3 years of relevant working experience in a bank or an accounting/audit firm.
- Knowledge of IFRS, US GAAP and MAS regulatory
reporting is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel,
self-starter, independent and be able to thrive in a fast paced and changing
analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with an eye for details.