Application Development Manager (VP Level)-19033658
Citi Velocity provides pre-trade, analytics and post trade
information to internal and institutional clients. Contextual recommendation
and Symphony are key initiatives for Markets and Citi Velocity.
In order to deliver these key initiatives, we are looking for a
hand on team leader to manage a team of energetic developers, work with other
onshore/offshore teams and to provide guidance. The team lead will be
responsible for working with onshore team and business to understand the
requirements, drive architecture and design discussion and manage / motivate
team to deliver key initiatives
The team leader role should have a good communication skills and
organization skills to ensure smooth team operation.
- 10+ year experience in design and architecting large scale enterprise application
- Experience managing and driving efficiency in local as well as remote teams.
- At least 5+ years’ experience using J2EE to develop dynamic web applications
- Expertise developing and testing across multiple browsers, platforms, DOM implementations, etc.
- Understanding of good design principles and ability to adhere to complex design
- Strong academic record, ideally with a Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Science or related technical or quantitative discipline.
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills
- Participation in the greater Presentation Layer Community and act as Presentation Layer knowledge leader
- Collaborates across application development and technology teams to ensure development is aligned with strategy
- Pro-actively communicates and collaborates with business clients to ensure appropriate IT solutions are defined and executes on a timely manner
- Experience working in Agile development environment, scrums meeting, and rapid prototyping
- Relish tackling new challenges, paying attention to details, and, ultimately, growing professionally.
- Strong Communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
Citi Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities (including, without limitation, physical and mental health disabilities) during the recruitment process and otherwise in accordance with law. Individuals who view themselves as Aboriginals, members of visible minority or racialized communities, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply