GCG, Consumer Business Support Unit CBSU Analyst-19036186
- Responsible for Anti Money Laundering related reviews on customer accounts.
- Conducts research on account or customer, post on-boarding process and liaise with the client during periodic reviews.
- Ensure quality and timely closure of cases through AML systems.
- Immediate escalation of suspicious account activity identified.
- Continuous involvement in process improvement to enhance efficiency of the AML system and perform UAT testing.
- MIS management and reporting.
- Other AML related functions, data clean up, projects
- Minimum 2 or 3 years relevant experience in Consumer Banking
- Basic knowledge of retail business and AML/KYC
- Good judgment and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong follow-up skill
- Strong in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel