AML Independent Validation Statistician-19034117
The AML Independent Validation provides assurance that the Bank's AML tools are well controlled and fit for purpose. IV operates independently of the tools’ development departments to ensure the objectivity of the validation process.
This is a position for persons who have learned quantitative methods and programming language (SQL, SAS or R) and want to develop their competences in a global company in a team of experts. Fluency in English and very good oral and written communication skills are necessary to present validation findings in a clear, understandable manner both in writing and verbally.
- Perform independent validation of tools used in AML (rule based or predictive) using SAS/R statistical software.
- Prepare validation reports in a detailed, structured and clear manner, describing the outcomes of the analysis performed and include a conclusion based on the validation.
- Provide data pulls and reports directly from Oracle Database.
- Consult findings with stakeholders such as tool owners and developers.
To our Employees we offer:
- Citi provides wide breadth of opportunities within Poland and globally for outstanding candidates.
- Statistical/data analytical skills - including both calculation and interpretation of outcome.
- Programming and statistical/data analytical skills in at least one of the following: SQL, SAS 4GL, R.
- Very good English language skills (both written and oral).
- At least BA degree in statistics/mathematics/technical science. Degree in economics/banking may be considered if strong analytical skills proved.
- Knowledge of AML will be an asset.