Credit & Portfolio Analyst 1
Consumer Business Operational Risk & Control (CBORC)
Control Monitoring Development
Quality Assurance (QA)
The role of the Quality Assurance team is to support the business as a ‘first line of defense’ to ensure we have the proper monitoring in place against the multitude of regulatory and internal policies. The Control Monitoring Development Teams main focus is in the creation of reporting so that our internal partners within the QA team can conduct reviews on the information/data we provide. The CBORC QA team supports the North American Branded Cards, Retail Services, and Retail Bank businesses.
- Utilize experience with UNIX and SAS/SQL to create exception reporting and targeting sampling based upon regulatory, global policy, local policy, and procedural policies to ensure compliance.
- Report creation and modification.
- Working with our CBORC QA partners to understand the business requirements that will help us to write our code.
Individual Contributor (IC)/Managerial
Percentage of Travel:
Yes, 10% of the Time
Yes, 25% of the Time
Yes, 75% of the Time
Yes, 100% of the Time
Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, or a related quantitative field
- 1 year of experience in banking, SAS coding, and report creation
SAS Institute Certificate
- Base SAS, SAS Macros, SQL, Teradata & UNIX
- Technical expertise in data extraction, manipulation, and reporting.
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience (Excel and Power Point)
Fluency in English is essential.