Real Time Analyst
More jobs by this advertiser
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
• Monitor, communicate and track half-hourly service levels and other metrics for US inbound and phone areas.
• Partner with management teams to facilitate to optimize workforce Track and analyses data using scheduling software.
• Produce daily, weekly, monthly ad-hoc reporting to assist management in monitoring center, team and representative performance.
• Monitor telephone & system accessibility and follow up to ensure resolution, if needed Monitor staffing and Service Levels real-time and partner with management teams to communicate business conditions and customer impacts.
• Implement service improvement strategies and suggest call center management actions as appropriate to assist in meeting scorecard goals.
• Partner with Workforce Planners to track and report key business metrics (shrinkages, occupancy, availability, etc.) and keep up to date on key business conditions Partner with call center management team (Managers, Team Leaders and Production Support Group) and regional process to create and assign schedules to representatives.
• Recommend schedule swaps and changes based on staffing needs and changing business requirements Ensure accurate tracking of off-phone activities using and work with management teams to suggest appropriate times for scheduling off-phone activities.
• Attend daily meeting with management team to report on previous, current and following day metrics, both actual and forecast.
• Make suggestions to management of Service levels and Service level consistency planning. This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
• PC proficient, intermediate to advance in Microsoft Office (Excel, Access and word).
• Dynamic Decision Making, Evaluating Creative and Innovative Ideas.
• Ability to collaborate with others and influence key business partners.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Strong team player Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels.
• Language: English.