GF - Talent & Learning Analyst – Assistant Vice President-19037147
Talent and Learning Team consults across the Asia Pacific franchise, aiming to
maximize organizational performance to meet current and future business
This is achieved by partnering with the
business to identify opportunities and initiatives relating to the development
of capability, talent, and leaders; diversity and inclusion; and business
Our team is responsible for identifying,
analyzing, sourcing/developing, implementing, and evaluating Talent &
Learning solutions for businesses, in full partnership and collaboration with
relevant business leaders, HR and regional/global colleagues.
embracing a digital and growth mindset, owning our own development and
leveraging the power and breadth of Citi’s diverse talent as we aspire to be
the best for our clients and each other.
As part of the
ASEAN & Singapore T&L team, this role is responsible for providing
program management and administration of the learning, leadership, talent
development and D&I curriculum as well as play a consulting, coordinating
and supporting role on a range of other T&L related initiatives and responsibilities
(e.g. performance management, VoE and culture initiatives)
presents a strong opportunity for understanding and capability to be developed
in the areas of Talent Development, Learning, Performance management and
In addition to
the ability to manage multiple projects, the successful candidate will possess
a strong appetite for continuous improvement, and a desire to contribute to the
development of timely, relevant and creative learning and development solutions.
- Management of
‘in country’ professional skills learning & regional leadership curriculum:
Support the training needs analysis based on business needs as well as
development trends; manage program nominations in collaboration with HRGs; various
in country logistics; liaison with off shore learning operations teams; vendor
liaison; expense management; evaluation and impact measurement of initiatives;
continuous improvement of curriculum.
- Support HR
& Business stakeholders and Singapore T&L team to implement the country
Talent Development Program, and make connections between individual learning
and capability needs and local, regional and global offerings.
- Management of
the joining orientation for new employees (Including facilitation of
- Analysis, and
initial interpretation, of ASEAN & SG talent data, e.g. talent
demographics, emerging talent development trends, data relating to Onboarding
& Exit; VoE; Diversity.
and coordination of various support programmes/materials for employees and
managers around the Performance Management process
- Development and
implementation of marketing approaches for various T&L initiatives and
- Management of the
Learning Management System and related processes.
- Contribute to
the digitisation of our learning environments by e.g. driving adoption of our
- Support any
D&I related initiatives, nominations for affinity events and learning
programmes in country
- Support VoE
survey process/reporting and business action planning
- Liaison to
coordinate government training schemes/funding and prepare award submissions
- Support the
head of T&L for ASEAN and Singapore in the preparation of HR and business
- Support the
transition process of various current country admin tasks to offshore learning
operations team across the ASEAN cluster
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS / Traits
- Requires high attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office with solid excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Confidence, and fundamental skills, in presenting to small groups and teams.
- Effective communication skills – written and verbal.
- Ability to engage effectively with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Enthusiasm to learn about the Talent, Learning and Diversity functions, and the broad responsibilities within.
- Keenness to understand business needs and build effective relationships with business partners.
- Appetite for continuous improvement, and preparedness to think about new approaches and solutions to learning – ability to think creatively.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Possess resiliency to work in a challenging and changing, high-volume, fast paced environment together with an ability to execute efficiently.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Undergraduate degree in Human Resources, Business or other related discipline.
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience in Human Resources, and/ or related learning and development function.
- Experience in Organisational Development/Talent/ Learning or D&I related functions discipline desirable.