The APAC Operations lead will own/drive the Global Platform assurance guidelines and ensure the Distributed Platform estate in the region meets the required key Risk & Control parameters as per the regional requirements. The role is also responsible for the GRC MCA submissions and generating delivery reports for the all Platform team operations within Distributed services in the region.
• Participate in setting documentation and process standards for the team incorporating compliance regulations. Work with platform support managers to define the execution steps for validating Control points defined in the GRC
• Partner with Risk management team to identify the right control mechanism for respective platform. Closely collaborate with in-country system support groups and complying appropriate regulations including separate compliance requirements and reporting on monthly basis.
• Collect the evidences for the control points defined in the GRC and validate the same for its correctness on a monthly basis. Also work alongside the platform support teams the remediation of any pending exceptions. Ensure any failed control points in GRC are justified with proper evidence without fail.
• Collect the evidences for the control points defined in the MCA and validate the same for its correctness on the quarterly basis. Upload the evidences gathered from platform support team to determine the MCA KRI results publish and prepare MCA template along with sign off from Senior Management.
• Ensure and implement the regulatory guidance on the tech infrastructure as directed by regulators in the region and directed by APAC Risk and control team. Track all the regulatory related compliance aspects are taken care and addressed on time; this includes tracking the completion of regulatory related trainings for users.
• Manage audit deliverables for the APAC Distributed platform support teams and assign deliverables within the platform teams. Provide the relevant report / evidence to risk managers to satisfy the deliverables came out part of Internal Audit (IA)
• Report monthly accomplishments of APAC Distributed Platforms teams to Senior Management in form of MOR or any ad-hoc mgmt. updates.
• Manage key service improvement initiatives support realignment and integrations in the APAC region pertaining to the Distributed Services platform teams.
Skills / Experience Levels:
• You are a self-starter with problem solving experience and dedication to continuous improvement
• You have solid communication and organizational skills with the ability to work with key partners and senior management
• You have a positive attitude with the drive to get the work done
• You have prior experience in a technology leadership role preferably in a technology or financial institutions organization (preferred)
• You have skills and proficiency with MS PowerPoint Excel Access or other analytical tools
• You have a Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or Engineering degree preferred) or equivalent work experience
|Location:||India Tamil Nadu Chennai|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.