Apps Dev Programmer Analyst 2
Institutional Clients Group (ICG) Technology
Treasury and Trade Solutions
C Level / Officer Title:
C10 - Officer
Citi’s Treasury and Trade Solutions group is built on the power of our network. Citi Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS), provides integrated cash management and trade finance services to multinational corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations across the globe. With a full range of digital and mobile enabled platforms, tools and analytics, TTS continues to lead the way in delivering innovative and tailored solutions to its clients. TTS offers the industry’s most comprehensive suite of treasury and trade solutions including cash management, payments, receivables, liquidity management and investment services, working capital solutions, commercial card programs, trade finance and services.
v TTS accounts for 80% of Global Fortune 500, over 1,100 public sector entities and thousands of financial institutions amongst its diverse client base
v Doing business in 160 countries and jurisdictions, and transacting in over 140 currencies, TTS processes some USD 4.0 trillion of client payments everyday
v Collaborates with clients to deliver next-generation financial solutions using TTS Innovation Labs
Application / Team Overview:
Application routes transaction across product processor, also transforms payload into different standard formats.
Application used uses Middleware like, TIBCO ems, mq, NDM, eyc.
The successful candidate is expected to be hands-on with Core Java, Tibco, and middleware technologies with knowledge of SQL. Also should have a good knowledge on continuous components and will be responsible for success and timely delivery of software components and solutions. Along with exposure to agile driven system development process.
The appropriate candidate will clearly demonstrate his ability to improve Continuous integration and provide process improvement areas.
· The position is based in India and is required to review the day to day delivery work, ensuring a robust process implementation, identifying project/program delivery risks and work on risk mitigation. This role will report to the technology team lead in Pune, and have a dotted line to the enclave lead in NY.
· Full Software Development Lifecycle
· Candidate should be flexible to work in late hours overlapping with US time zone
Detail Role Specifications & Requirements
· A Bachelor of Science in an engineering or computer science field is preferred
Technical / Functional Proficiency:
· Works well and respects other disciplines of the project teams
· Ability to work effectively in cross-organizational situations and be enthusiastic about building quality software products with world-class people, processes and tools.
· Possess highly effective written and oral communication skills; excellent organizational and project management skills.
· Demonstrate excellent technical knowledge with experience in design and development of large applications.
· Promotes teamwork and maintains effective communication within and across groups.
· Promotes continuous process improvement
|Location:||India Tamil Nadu Chennai|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.