This is a Band 28 requisition. Why American Express? There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference. American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards. We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision. Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people. The powerful backing of American Express. Don’t make a difference without it. Don’t live life without it. JOB DESCRIPTION:
- This position is responsible for obtaining posting instructions from program administrators and Manager of Account Development for unidentified U.S Corporate card payments via phone calls and e-mails.
- This position is also responsible for reconciling remittance (payment) related complex issues for Corporate Purchasing Card clients.
- Outbound and inbound calls are serviced to/from internal and external customers, Performing analysis and due diligence for ‘Corporate Service Office’ requests for reconciling corporate purchasing card clients.
- Ensuring tight service level agreements are met for unidentified items and corporate service office requests.
- Delivering employees, customers and shareholder metrics as per goals ,Highlight issues through feedback and recommend changes in workflows, procedures and service levels to meet customer needs and to ensure quality service at all times.
- Balance customer interests with the interests of American Express. Educating clients to address behavior related to remittance (payment).
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Graduate. Extremely high on Teamwork, should have strongly displayed the ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills.
- Excellent analytical skills to do root cause analysis and ability to deliver high accuracy with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated dependability/self motivating skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High result orientation.
- Ability to take independent decision & meet stringent deadlines Knowledge of corporate cards is desirable.