- CMMI - Card Member Maintenance & Inquiry (This is an operation team to process card holder's several request in Japanese)
- Ensure most recent and accurate data available on cardholder accounts
- Update cardholder account information when necessary
- Review, analyze and process account maintenance requests from cardholder or other internal stakeholders
- Replying by written correspondence in Japanese / English to cardholder requests
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express. Don’t make a difference without it. Don’t live life without it.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
You will be rewarded with:
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services.
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
American Express has been recognized and awarded “Aon Hewitt Best Employer Malaysia” for the 8 consecutive time. American Express Malaysia also won 23 prestigious awards from the Contact Center Association of Malaysia. Among these are the following: Best of the best Contact Center of the Year (Gold) Best In House Contact Center (Gold) Best Recruitment & Retention Programme (Gold) Best In-house Inbound Contact Centre Under 100 Seats (Gold) Best Contact Centre Professional (Gold) Best Contact Centre Manager (Gold) Best Contact Centre Telemarketer (Gold) Join us and you’ll soon see why. Qualifications
- Fluency in speaking, reading and writing English and Japanese with JLPT 2 or above
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- A customer centric, can do attitude for both customers and colleagues
- Able to deliver result in accordance with policy and procedure
- Good PC skills
- Able to manage the stress of high volume request
- Pro-active team player
- Flexible to work for overtime on weekdays, weekend, and Japan & Malaysia public holiday when necessary
- 流暢な英語 及び 日本語 – 会話・読み書き
- 4年制 大学卒業以上
- 必要に応じて柔軟に残業可能な方（平日、土日 及びマレーシア＆日本の 祝日も含む)