IT Project Manager
Institutional Clients Group (ICG) Technology
Treasury and Trade Solutions
C Level / Officer Title:
Citi’s Treasury and Trade Solutions group is built on the power of our network. Citi Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS), provides integrated cash management and trade finance services to multinational corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations across the globe. With a full range of digital and mobile enabled platforms, tools and analytics, TTS continues to lead the way in delivering innovative and tailored solutions to its clients. TTS offers the industry’s most comprehensive suite of treasury and trade solutions including cash management, payments, receivables, liquidity management and investment services, working capital solutions, commercial card programs, trade finance and services.
v TTS counts 80% of Global Fortune 500, over 1,100 public sector entities and thousands of financial institutions amongst its diverse client base
v Doing business In 160 countries and jurisdictions, and transacting in over 140 currencies, TTS processes some USD 4.0 trillion of client payments everyday
v Collaborates with clients to deliver next-generation financial solutions using TTS Innovation Labs
Application / Team Overview:
Imaging and Workflow suites of applications are used in 40+ branches across the globe and primarily deals with document management along with configurable workflows.
10+ years of experience and at least 3+ years of experience in Project Management
Detail Role Specifications & Requirements
· Managing multiple projects that have a distinct beginning and end.
· Managing projects to ensure on-time delivery without sacrificing high quality standards.
· Providing timely communication of project status to appropriate stakeholders.
· Promoting, utilizing, and contributing to knowledge transfer.
· Building and maintaining internal and external client relationships.
· Seeking continuous improvement in processes, procedures, and outcomes.
· Utilizing technical knowledge to ensure project deliverables are completed on-time with zero defects.
· Client commitments are consistently met.
· Working in accordance with corporate and organizational policies and procedures.
· Inclusive and collaborative - driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
Technical / Functional Proficiency:
· Proven track record of successfully managing software development teams.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· The ability to share a clear vision and inspire others.
· Positive attitude and enthusiasm.
· Cool, calm disposition.
· Problem solver.
· Team builder.