To minimize fraud losses by implementing Fraud Policy and managing various fraud prevention and investigations.
· Oversee implementation of fraud strategy, policy and projects.
· Conduct fraud thematic and product reviews (all GCB related products)
· Provide subject matter expert advice on new products in the fraud domain space.
· Develop intelligence from various sources to enhance control framework
· Lead and establish proactive fraud prevention mechanisms and fraud detection/investigation processes.
· Ensure fraud losses are operating within the defined Risk Appetite parameters.
· Oversee and support Business for compliance to all policies and procedures established at the group level
· Liaison with Stakeholders -Product Development, Information Security, Channel owners, Compliance, Controls and Industry Peers
· Oversight of Policy team, establish strategy for policy implementation and thematic reviews within timelines
· Team lead for prevention & investigation, completion of activities within timelines
· Identify opportunities in the process and liaison with stakeholders for improving the overall framework
· Liaison with peers like Credit Initiation, Sales, etc.
· Providing feedback and updates to internal stakeholders on emerging fraud trends and investigation.
· Interface with law enforcement agencies
· Identify opportunities and maximize fraud loss recoveries.
· Maintain a good relationship with regulator and peer Banks.
· Ensure clean audits and regulatory reviews
· Ensure that cost efficiency is maintained and strategy for better cost management
· Strategies to manage Fraud Loss appetite
Individual Contributor (IC)/Managerial
1. Effective Policy compliance
2. Identify opportunities for cost & fraud loss management
3. Team management & NIL voluntary attrition
4. Minimal or Nil Customer Escalations
5. Police/Legal interface
6. Fraud Loss Recoveries
7. Outsourced vendor Management
8. Proactive stakeholder management
Graduate / Post Graduate
1. Management Graduate
2. Professional – CA/CS
A seasoned fraud risk professional with 10+ years of Fraud or Risk Management in Banking.
•Extensive experience with banking products in Consumer or Institutional Banking.
•Analytical mindset and capability to manage complex investigations
•Thought leadership and clarity in presenting ideas to senior management.
•Understanding and management of various drivers and metrics and the impact on Citi’s P&L. Management:
•Ability to work effectively with individuals with diverse backgrounds and positions
•Ability to work independently
•Ability to influence and stablish relationships with key stakeholders from remote locations
•Fraud Risk Management
•Understanding of banking business, systems and processes
|Location:||India Haryana Gurgaon|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.