You will be in a leading role of Regulatory and Compliance projects for mediation tier work. The role will need to also provide the expertise in the Big Data Tools using ETL\ELT processes to help in strategizing the Enterprise Analytical Platform especially in the area of Enhanced Risk Analytics.
You will be part of a team of talented engineers to develop and enhance our strategic analytic platform with next generation, cloud-based API architecture.
You get to work alongside data scientists, architects and forward-thinking business partners by providing services that enable solutions around data collection, aggregation and indexing, analytics including predictions, visualization and querying.
You will be responsible for accelerating development of services and APIs over enterprise data in EDW and Hadoop using modern API protocols and frameworks.
You will help prove concepts, evaluate technologies and contribute to ideas that can turn into actionable implementations.
You will contribute to the evolution of our platform backlog, owning key features and delivering using Agile methodologies
The candidate should hold Bachelor Degree in Computer Information Systems or related fields. Eight to Ten years of experience in information technology with at least three in a lead role of data warehouse implementation wherein he/she has worked with key leaders across the organization to define current state data warehouse environment and future business needs.
· At least 3 years of experience in managing people, resource forecasting and planning.
· You define yourself as a team player, strategic thinker and executor
· You intend to go deep on a subject.
· You enjoy learning whatever is necessary to get job done.
· You desire to attack hard problems with out-of-the-box thinking.
· You love coding and enjoy debugging.
· You are great at building relationships, influencing change and navigating complex organizations in the pursuit of “getting things done”.
· You should have deep knowledge of enterprise tools associated to Database Management Systems; Integration (ETL) and Reporting Platforms.
· You should have strong Data Modelling knowledge and experience with proven track record.
· You should have good understanding of Relational Database technologies (Teradata, Oracle, MS SQL Server)
· You should have prior experience with Extract Transform Load (ETL) tools (e.g. Ab Initio), Metadata Management Tools (e.g. Ab Initio), ER Modeling Tools (e.g. ER Studio) and SDLC collaboration tools (Rational Team Concert, SharePoint).
· Experience in AbInitio is required.
· Experience in integrating Big Data tools (Hadoop) with MDM will be a big plus.
· Experience with Advanced J2EE Technologies like SpringBoot, Spring will be a plus.
|Location:||India Kalmar Bangalore|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.