Accountable to the Head of Analysis, Solutions & Design, this role will work in close partnership with Project Managers, Business Users and Stakeholders, technology groups, Suppliers and Partners to deliver key franchise wide projects for the Australian GCG business.
Bringing your own subject matter expertise to the table as well as leveraging the technical and process knowledge of others, the Business Analyst is critical in the delivery of quality solutions based on thorough analysis and impact assessment, clear business requirements and robust testing.
The Role will own and execute critical activities and tasks required to ensure that project scheduled outcomes are met.
requirements using workshops, interviews and document reviews.
business requirements & conceptualise business processes & workflows.
the business requirements and facilitate the design of solutions to meet
Software Developers/Vendors to clarify and elaborate on the requirements.
- Review user stories and functional
specifications, testing plans and outcomes – ensure all relevant scenarios
and business requirements are captured and tested (including negative
and resolve problems in close collaboration with the system developers and functional/business
- Participate in delivery of tasks in projects
managed by the businesses or CTI, where there are technology and operational
- Accurately capture and manage project
requirements in accordance to Project Plan in relation to Vendor deliverables
across the life cycle of origination, fulfilment and servicing. Resolve project queries and assist in
gathering of data required in relation to Vendors, for project development and
- Engage with Finance, Procurement and Vendor RM
on vendor governance, pricing, project costing, vendor project resourcing and
capacity to deliver against project plan and timelines and other contract
management considerations. Provide updates
and assessment of associated costs to the Project Manager.
- Assess, document and communicate to
Stakeholders (including Vendors), end to end process impact and ensure they are
- Identify, manage and resolve matters escalated
by vendors and stakeholders relating to the projects, and meeting with Vendors
- Develop Business Continuity Plan (BCP) for new
product/white label partners at BCP site.
- Assist in business readiness by providing
updates to changes in systems that impacts processes/controls so that the
respective functions can ensure the appropriate controls are considered in the
updates of Policies and Procedures.
- MIS Reporting. Regular communications to
management of project status
COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills – ability
lead others to define requirements and technical solutions that meet end
to end stakeholder needs
- Business Analysis — experienced in
identifying, analysing and documenting business requirements. Able
to identify the opportunities, risks and constraints presented by the
current and potential technical solutions and business processes and
determine the most appropriate solutions to business problems.
- Written & Verbal Communication — communicates
confidently, clearly and effectively when speaking and in writing. Persuasive
with details and facts.
- Customer Focus — focuses on customers and
their needs. Seeks to understand the needs and issues of
- Change and Innovation — Looks for new ways to
address business issues.Ability to meet the challenge of functioning in an
organisation undergoing constant and rapid change.
- Architecture and Information — Knowledge and
understanding of the organisations product domain, information domain,
regional system architecture, relevant technologies and development
- Solutions Delivery and Implementation — effectively
plan, design, manage, execute and report on testing activities (UAT,
Integration testing, Performance & Load testing, Interface testing,
COB testing), using appropriate testing tools and techniques and
conforming to agreed standards.
- Business Change Management — Defines and
manages the process of deploying and integrating IT capabilities and
business processes into the organisation in a way that is sensitive to and
fully compatible / compliant with business operations.
- Positive and results orientated attitude and
ability to effectively multi task under pressure and in a high paced
- Demonstrate/proven strong attention to detail
and a high degree of intellectual curiosity.
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity and
/ EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum of 5 years working business knowledge
of Mortgage Origination systems and process understanding from Broker
Submission to Settlement.
- Ideally has experience working with NextGen,
LIXI, Simpology, Gallilee.
- Extensive Business Analysis experience.
- Solid experience in requirements
gathering, scope definition & high-level solutions design.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication
When you work at Citi, you will be working for an
organisation that truly has a global footprint and a powerful network that
spans the globe. We celebrate individual ingenuity and use the diversity of our
people in order to drive high performance. Through dedicated support, training
and resources, we promote our talent and future leaders to bring about lasting
and positive impact. Citi Australia is an Employer of Choice for Women and
supports a flexible work environment.
Personal information (as defined in the Privacy Act