In Citi FX Derivatives, we are revolutionizing the technology platform for trading of FX Options. Our team is responsible for developing the pricing and dealing infrastructure for trading FX options. We are now seeking a talented Senior Developer to deliver a series of new functionality/support existing functionality on the pricing platform. This is a mid to senior individual contributor techno functional role that is indeed challenging.
• Closely work with FX Options desk in understanding the requirements and translating into simple and efficient design.
• Build the new set of product suite which include Exotic and Structured products and enhance user experience
• Design, Development, Testing of new features in the Trading applications.
• 3rd line support of the production system (dedicated 24h support teams handle 1st / 2nd line).
The successful candidate will:
· At least have 5 years of in depth commercial C# development experience with dominant experience on Server and Client side applications.
· At least 3 years of experience in writing and supporting high performing server side applications with expertise in Multithreading, Async communication, Reactive Extensions.
· Experience developing and supporting mission critical applications.
· Experience in Middleware technologies like EMS, Solace,Kafka etc.
· Knowledge of FX derivatives is definitely a plus with an appreciation of product structure and lifecycle.
· Experience working on a mature development in a large collaborative environment.
· Expert in C# .Net, Multithreading, Winforms, WPF, Design Patterns, OO design.
· Exposure to Agile Methodologies like scrum, Kanban and techniques like TDD
· Exposure to profiling applications
· Able to debug complex event driven application
· Understanding of computing science fundamentals – concurrency, algorithms, operating systems.
· Mathematical aptitude and ambition to learn mathematics for financial derivatives
A good academic background, with at least a Bachelor degree in a Technical subject.
· Strong aptitude for analysis and problem solving
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Willingness to learn
· Excellent planning and organizational skills