Apps Dev Sr. Programmer Anlyst-19034723
Description Job Purpose:
• Candidate is required to work on highly visible Global CRM financial application
• Candidate should have extensive knowledge of developing portals using responsive design
• Candidate will manage medium to large size projects and will be responsible for end to end delivery.
• Applies skills and knowledge of the business to develop creative solutions to meet client and business needs
• The candidate will work with complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, weighing various alternatives and providing recommendations.
• Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex material from multiple sourcesKey Responsibilities:• Work as developer on multiple development projects using Appzillion and other common UI technologies
• Responsible for program analysis, design, and specifications.
• Responsible for coding, testing, debugging and implementation into production.
• Require to work independently as well as in teams spread across globally.Skills:Developer should have 5+ yrs. of hands on experience in below listed technology stacks in financial services organization.Primary Skills:
• Microsoft Visual Studio .Net 2015 and above
•Have good experience in Appzillon product framework
• Expertise in integrating with applications using web services, servlets, JMS, etc
• Experience in building mobile apps using any leading Mobile Application Development Platform (MADP) like APPZILLON is an added advantage
• In-depth understanding of the software
• Good experience in Application server like Web-Sphere and Web server like TOMCAT
• Good experience in to Web-Services like SOAP UI, REST, JSON
• Experience working with Java and Spring is a huge plus.Competencies:• Requires good communication, presentation and written skills
• Ability to think Out of the box for any given business requirement
• Act as a change agent to drive innovation
• Bachelor’s degree /B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience