Apps Dev Intermed Prgmr Anlyst
Business: Institutional Clients Group (ICG)
Reporting to: Agnihotri, Mayank
Be a part of the dynamic, next generation e-banking solution which will significantly change the way we provide global, banking services to our Citi corporate clients.
You will work with the latest technologies on one of the largest corporate e-banking systems.
You will have the opportunity to learn about various e-banking technologies and Citi’s Corporate Cash Management business.
Job background/ context:
The role is part of the CitiDirect UI Framework Development team.
Citi has a clear strategic point of view on the evolution of the infrastructure sourcing model underpinning the international banking industry.
We deal with all aspects of cash management and cater to the processing capabilities of multiple countries in all primary regions.
· Good architectural thinking with regards to creating a client side framework that is performant, re-usable and compatible on multiple browsers and multiple devices.
· Commercial experience of developing web applications using Microsoft MVC framework.
· Commercial experience with SVG is an advantage but not essential
· Commercial experience with Accessibility is an advantage but not essential
· Team Lead experience would be a plus
· Commercial Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
· Exposure on Microsoft .Net platform and MVC is an advantage.
· Knowledge on new technologies (Angular, ES2015, Gulp, Karma, Protractor, Web Pack, etc.) and jQuery is a plus
· Good Analytical Skills
· Ability to write performant code for cross-browser and cross channel compatibility
• A bachelor’s degree or post-graduate qualifications
• Experience working with innovative and emerging technology
· An innovative frame of mind – open to learn new technologies and techniques
· A strong passion and enthusiasm for Software development.
· Excellent grasp of Web Standards
· Verbal and Written communication skills – primarily the ability to communicate ideas, standards and technical details to the development partners
· Ability to resolve multiple issues in a timely manner
· Ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.