- Planning and Execution of Single Client Master Project and Remediation of EOVS platform in partnership with various stakeholders.
- Practice established project management disciplines including project plans, meetings and risk management.
- Periodic reporting to concerned units on the project progress highlighting the risks.
- Work closely with the program / project manager to lead analysis and work streams in large and complex programs.
- Coordinate with various technology partners including vendors for delivering projects as per the plan.
- Coordinate timely and quality delivery, and thorough testing of enhancements with operations /business teams.
- Analyze business processes, MIS data and system diagrams with operations and technology management.
- Coordinate development test cases and support execution of user testing.
- There are significant opportunities to develop knowledge in new product areas, as well as providing the ability to expand into more senior project
management or leadership roles.
- Knowledge on retail banking products savings, current, Personal loans, Home loans,Investment.
- Experience in managing major conversion/migration projects.
- Experience of analyzing and documenting business requirements
- Knowledge of workflow mapping and use cases would be advantageous
- Practical project lead experience in the financial services industry
- Possess good technology development experience
- Languages/Tools –PLSQL, Java, Pro*C, Oracle, Unix, Linux
- Databases - Oracle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to produce clear, concise documents for the production support team and the wider team.
- Should have had managerial responsibility for a team.
- Ability to explain processes and procedures to development and project team and willingness to enforce them.
- Possess the ability to develop good working relationships with peer groups and management.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Quickly grasp and master new requirements and related knowledge
- Manage tight deadlines or unexpected requirement changes
- Ability to learn/understand technical aspects of business requirements and solution alternatives
- Team player
- Ability to work independently, multitask, take ownership and drive parts of the project
- Willingness to ask questions, challenge the process and seek out answers
- Bachelors degree from reputed institutions
|Location:||India Tamil Nadu Chennai|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.