To provide a ‘remarkable’ client experience to Citibank UK and Global Banking clients
On- board and source new client referrals from walk in, networking and utilizing campaigns targeted specifically towards affluent and HNWI
Identify and meet client needs through the provision of banking solutions and referrals to Relationship Mangers for Wealth Management and FX solutions
This role reports to the CG & CPC Lounge Manager. It is the primary acquisition and service role within CG & CPC Lounges.
This role is multi-skilled and requires successful candidate to be flexible. This covers all touch points in the lounge including but not limited to client on boarding, customer service and banking transactions (financial and non-financial)
Work within the centre and with third parties (International Personal Bank, Mortgage partners etc) to on-board target market clients and ensure they received the appropriate advice, products and services in relation to their needs.
Ensure a smooth and efficient hand over of clients once on-board to the relevant relationship manager. At on-boarding stage need to embed ‘ teach digital’ with the client and educate clients to self-serve where appropriate via online , mobile app etc by demonstrating this to the client
As the point of contact and face of Citibank UK, staff business/ corporate wear must be worn at all times.
The role is a flexible contract to cover 40 hours per week, from Monday to Saturday (refer to new operating hours). At any given time may be required to assist where necessary at another location.
Applications for part-time hours or job share will be considered.
- Proactively generate new client acquisition through on boarding target market clients, utilizing Member Get Member program and other initiatives as directed by the business.
- Source new target market clients in line with business goals and objectives
- Contribute effectively to team activities including generating new sales ideas and initiatives
- Build productive relationships with referral partners ( Regulated RM , IPB , Charles Cameron etc )
- Ensure smooth handover process from account opening to appropriate relationship manager / relationship officer
- Develop and demonstrate an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the markets, banking and wealth management products and services in order to match our proposition to client needs
- Support client events as required by the lounge Manager. Effectively engage in client conversation, proposition presentations and promoting events in lounge with clients/ MGM.
- Demonstrate a passion for and deliver a ‘remarkable’ client experience at all times
- Complete all customer transactions efficiently and accurately.
- Promote the benefits of alternative methods of banking by actively assisting where applicable – promote and educate clients on digital banking proactively promoting CBOL and
- MBOL to existing clients and at on-boarding stage.
- Effectively use the lounge technology to demonstrate and educate client on digital banking and wealth management. Use technology to client fullest needs.
- Actively contribute to a positive NPS score
- Achieve and maintain a high level of customer service at all times, whilst adhering to all policies and practices including the Data Protection Act and Treating Customers Fairly.
- Deliver against standards set out in client journeys. Ensure highest standards are achieved in every client interaction
- Take ownership for customer issues acknowledging how to escalate with respect and discretion towards the customer. Were possible always resolve at first contact.
Risk & Controls:
- Adhere to internal and external policies and procedures.
- Act in accordance with all regulatory, compliance and KYC policies (both internal and external ) and communicate to clients as appropriate
- Manage client requests efficiently and professionally whilst adhering to FCA. Legal, regulatory and company policy. process and requirements
Teamwork & Power of One:
- Demonstrate Citi Standards and Power of One Behaviours
- Act as One Team, One Bank
- Assist and coach team members in order to achieve business goals and targets
- Engage fully with team and line manager to ensure efficient , smooth running of banking hall whilst adhering to all procedures and delivering a Remarkable service
Universal Bankers will receive training, product & on-boarding knowledge from lounge based experience, on-line training modules and centrally organised workshops. Universal Bankers will gain exposure to UK and Global clients and have the opportunity to liaise with different departments within Citibank. In addition, Universal Bankers will complete the T &C scheme for the role which includes Citi Certification (internal investment exams). Universal banker role will give a platform to manage / develop career path towards Relationship Officer / Relationship Manager roles
- Proven financial services experience within a financial institution
- Proven track record in a sales role
- Knowledge of Wealth Management banking products
- Substantial experience in a client service role
- Outstanding sales skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong business planning and time-management skills
- Ability to source new business through own initiative
- Hold or be working towards banking qualifications such as FPC, Cefa, IAD or equivalent banking and financial exams preferred
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
- Citi leadership standards: Level - Manager of Self
- Develops our People
- Drives Value for Clients
- Works as a Partner
- Champions Progress
- Lives our Values
- Delivers Results
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer