Quality Officer | Suppliers
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Food organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
Role DescriptionWork together with suppliers, procurement and factories to ensure quality compliance & improvement of raw and pack materials
Responsibilities- Supplier approval on quality requirements and negotiating on Quality Assurance agreements
- Planning and executing/outsourcing audits, preparing audit reports and closing audit assessments
- Providing expertise on technical topics of ingredients
- Work closely together with suppliers, procurement and factories to ensure quality compliance & improvement of raw and pack materials
Requirements- 1-3 years of experience
- Experience in Food Production and Processing. Experience in the oils and fats industry.
- Strong Food Quality & Food Safety background
- Bachelor or master degree
- Experienced in supplier management and/ or reviewing technical specifications
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Robin Hiariej.