Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About the Role:
To work on the development and support activities for various B2C and B2B E-Commerce applications owned by Qatar Airways.
- Provides solution to various business problems by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Responsible for defining system functionality and writing code in Android/Java technology stack.
- Provide written documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts to identify requirements and solutions
- Deliver high quality, testable and efficient code well within in the delivery schedule
- Ensure that the quality assurance procedures are followed correctly by executing Unit Test Cases, conducting Peer Review, Code Review, Sonarqube analysis etc.
- Analysis of the Production issues reported on various E-Commerce applications and fixing Production issues based on priority
- Provide Out-of-Office hours support for critical Production systems
- Provide timely updates to all stake holders on critical issues reported
To be eligible for this role, you must have the following :
- Bachelors/Masters or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- More than 5 years of experience in Software Development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing Mobile applications using Android/Kotlin
- Good knowledge of UX guidelines and material design principles
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualize processes and outcomes
- Expertise in object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Good understanding of Restful Web Services concepts
- Experience in working with B2C websites and mobile applications
- Experience in additional technology - Java Spring/Angular/iOS/React is added advantage
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate