Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job::
Responsible for all storage, maintenance and distribution of uniform items by performing a variety of storekeeping duties independently and as part of the team.
- Assist in loading / unloading of uniform items, other supplies materials, etc. from and to vehicles by manually or motorised equipment.
- Assist the Uniform Storekeeper to inspect deliveries, including opening, time-stamp, separate and distribute incoming uniform items to store rooms / locations.
- Stock uniform items according to a described inventory locations / system and ensure all items are placed as per instructions.
- Participate in inventory stock count, assist with physical checks of inventory and daily monitoring all uniform items to ensure they are in a good condition and securely stored.
- Ensure that the uniforms are neatly and systematically arranged and stacked.
- Assisting uniform issuance counter team for uniform issuance by giving correct uniform items as per counter staff request.
- Preparation of uniform issuance location for new joiners in advance as per Uniform Storekeeper instructions.
- Ensure that the uniform items are properly covered to protect from the environment.
- Check the condition of uniforms periodically report any damages or maintenance issuance when noticed provided suggestions to enhance the storing and maintenance of all uniform items.
- Work closely with the Inventory team to ensure timely supply of uniforms.
- Carry out all ad-hoc tasked as assigned by Uniform Storekeeper with regard to storage, maintenance and distribution of uniform items.
- Assisting admin officer as per requirement for general day to day operations.
- Work as one team for uniform receiving and issuing process.
- Maintain records for returned uniform items from outstations.
- Coordinate with Uniform Storekeeper for arranging uniform dispatches to outstations.
- Assist in discarding old returned uniform items for disposal process.
- Maintain detailed documentation and filling.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department
High school graduation or Higher education certificate in inventory / logistics related subject
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Airline, Retail, Hotel, Travel and Tourism experience is a plus.
- Experience in Inventory, warehousing and logistics management is a plus.
- Experience in storekeeping
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate