Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.About your Job:
Licensed Aircraft Engineer Level II- Engine Shop is responsible to deliver off wing engine maintenance and rework activities with in their license authority to support engine LAU build-up, Module Removal /Installations, Borescope Inspections, engine preservation/storage, receipt/ dispatch inspections, shipping and management of spare engine TAT are performed in an efficient and timely manner to support QTR engine operation. To provide specialized knowledge skills and expertise and require ensuring safe, effective and efficient operation.
• Exercising his license/approval in relation to the Accomplishment of scheduled, unscheduled BSls to support smooth operation of Qatar Airways aircraft engines.
• Advising the Supervisor of any impending service disruptions, problems or areas of concern that may have an impact on the operating program.
• Perform engine/APU receipt inspections, dispatch inspections, engine transportations, fan split / mate, LAU build up, module removal or Installations and certifications to achieve on time targets of spare engine/APU production operation.
• To use all available resources at disposal to ascertain that all maintenance including casualties on QR Aircraft engines is carried out to the highest possible Maintenance Standards and Safety in the most productive/proactive and cost effective manner.
• Ensure work processes are effective by complying QR work procedures and standards to improvements are required to engine maintenance.
• Ascertain effective performance of tasks by checking engine maintenance tasks are accomplished in accordance with laid down policies and procedures of given time frame.
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent
• Licensed Aircraft Engineer holding ICAO Type II or EASA B 1 license.
• Licensed engineer holding a minimum of 2 QTR engine type BSI qualifications or 2 Aircraft /Engine type authorization operated by QTR.
• Recognized engine type rating and detailed knowledge of aircraft maintenance fundamentals and company procedures.
• Specialist- minimum 5 years of job-related experience required
• Minimum of 03 years' experience in Line/Base/engine shop as licensed engineer or 03 year of power plant certifying experience.
• Borescope inspection and QEC/LRU build up experience of V2500, Trent 500, Trent 700, Trent XWB,GE CF6-80E1, GE90, GENX, GP7000, PV\14158, PV\11000 engines. (Minimum two QTR engine type experience).
• Airbus and Boeing documentation experience.
• Internal upgrade EN.01 minimum 1 year with one or more engine full approvals on QTR engine types plus subject to annual review.
• Engine Shop certification Experience.
• Engine Heavy Maintenance Experience.
• Engine Change Experience.
• Engine Defect Rectification Experience.
• Borescope Experience.
Note: you will be required to attach the following: