experienced C# senior developer to join the Commodities Simpliciti team for
EOD feeds solutions
- The Commodities technology group
provides application development support to Commodities business globally.
This includes Trading, Sales, Marketing, Risk Management, the Financial
Division and Operations.
- Become part of the Simpliciti
team supporting market-making, exchange connectivity, market data feeds
and data strategy,
- Develop and deploy solutions to
meet desk requirements following an agile methodology.
- Be part of implementing FRTB to
provide a scalable, stable solution which supports quick and efficient
on-boarding of new asset classes and scale for increasing deal volumes.
- Get the requirements from all the
global stakeholders, transform them into Simpliciti & deliver the EOD
feeds to downstreams.
- Delivery of all the EOD feeds for all the new assets
onboarding under FRTB program
- Create a knowledge base for EOD
feeds & percolate it in the Simpliciti team.
- Implement industry best practices
including coding best practices, unit test coverage, code review, use of
- Work directly with peer
technologists, business analysts, traders to understand requirements
- Integrate with the global
development team to provide innovative solutions for system needs.
- Contribute towards the
improvement of our development process with own experience and
- Partner with application support
team to understand production issues, investigate root causes of failure
and implement short and long term solutions to production problems.
- Desk Traders
- Quants & Analytics
- Risk Management
- Finance/Product Control