Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
In this role, you will be integral in adding value to the company’s international compensation and benefits philosophy by analyzing and evaluating existing compensation programs and making insightful recommendations keeping in view prevailing economic, industry and market trends.
Key accountabilities of the role:
- Formulate and develop Compensation & Benefits International key processes and procedures.
- Create and update salary structures and develop merit increase guidelines.
- Coordinate international pay review process while ensuring internal equity, external competitiveness and governmental compliance.
- Create and manage compensation dashboard to cater all reporting requirement of management.
- Provide input on all compensation & Benefits related matters including new offers, pay reviews, promotions, transfers ensuring policies and guidelines.
- Analyze report and recommend feedback on international operations compensation based factors by sourcing data from industry, market surveys and bench-marking results.
- Identify benefits trends and determine their impact within the organization as well as in the industry and market.
- Up to date international industry and market benchmarking of employee compensation and benefits.
- Effective monitoring of compensation programs.
- Timely reporting on compensation and benefits impact.
You will have a relevant university qualification to min Bachelor's level with a minimum 5 years of job-related experience.
In particular, you will have the following job specific skills:
- Compensation experience including salary surveys, establishing pay scales, and related compensation policies, programs and procedures
- Legal requirement for international compensation programs
- COLA and CPI analysis and understanding
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport