Head of Regulatory Affairs
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Food organisation, based in Hamburg Germany.
The CompanyFor an innovative and young food company we are in search for a Head of Regulatory Affairs.
Role DescriptionIn this position you will be responsible for the Regulatory Affairs Strategy, and you will manage frameworks and agreements on Novel-Food Procedures.
Responsibilities- Streamlining the R&D process to the production launch
- You become part of the management team whereby you will give advice on Regulatory Affairs procedures and food legislation's
- You execute the Regulatory Affairs Strategy and communicate the direction to take
- You connect with policymakers, trade associates and regulators to define product standards
- You define the approval requirements for the food products and the actions to take
- You work together with the production and R&D department
Requirements- Master or PhD in Cell Biology, Food Science, Biology Chemistry, Toxicology or related field; has to to fully understand the ins-and-outs of
process and must be able to go into details with science team
- > 5 years of experience with regulatory approval processes (e.g. managing a novel food process), preferably on multiple geographies
(Europe, US and/or Asia)
- Experience across the whole spectrum of food regulatory processes (building and managing dossiers, influencing regulators and
- Excellent communication skills with different types of people (from our science team to senior policymakers)
Other informationWhat they offer:
- A competitive salary and participation in our employee stock option plan
- A dynamic work environment with ample growth opportunities
- A caring culture with strong emphasis on team performance and personal development
Heb je interesse en wil je meer weten over deze functie, reageer dan door op solliciteer te klikken en contact op te nemen met Karim Oujalim