Our vision is to become the leading provider of jet aircraft charter services together with premier aircraft management, maintenance and handling services in the Middle East and around the world.
To be part of this exceptional team we believe in recruiting the finest experienced crew worldwide with extraordinary potential and commitment. With us service excellence is a way of life. WE want to hear from you if you believe you have what it takes to be a part of this elite team.
About the role::
Responsible to support Qatar Executive Safety Management System to meet regulatory expectations, industry standards and Qatar Airways Group policies. Leading and coaching QE staff on safety awareness in all areas of operation and constantly improving safety standards.
- Support the Line Manager in managing the Safety Management System, responsible to:
- Maintain Aviation Quality Database (AQD) for QE event and occurrence reports (OPS, CAMO and AMO)
- Facilitate hazard identification, risk analysis and management
- Monitor the implementation for risk mitigation actions
- Follow up on safety management training provided to all company personnel
- Provide suggestions on safety matters
- Follow up occurrence investigations and corrective actions
- Conduct Safety Audits in liaison with MQMS and Safety Surveys to identify safety issues and that the organization has a documented procedure for hazard ident reporting, risk assessment, mitigating action development and identified risks.
- Manage risk evaluation of all Audit finding on QE, and maintain QE Risk Register.
- Report Mandatory Occurrences to the regulator as per the requirements.
- Encourage all QE to report freely of any safety related hazards and occurrences. Participate in investigations in coordination with QE sections to identify the root cause and take suitable mitigation actions.
- Produce a disseminate flight safety-related information throughout QE.
- Supports Manager SMS with safety trend analysis, safety promotion, technical advice on mitigation measures along with good safe practices and their continuous improvement.
- Provide feedback to MSMS on status of reported hazards, mitigating actions and their effectiveness, perform risk analysis of the reported hazards and suggests mitigating actions to eliminate the hazard/bring risk to acceptable level. Follow up on the progress and effectivity of the mitigation actions.
- Coordinate OHS oversight in coordination with Qatar Airways, OHS function is managed by Qatar Airways for QE operations. Acts as a nodal person for reporting OHS occurrences and coordinates the QR initiated actions of corrective or preventative nature. Acts as an OHS focal point for QE operation for a function that is outsourced to QR.
- Participate in implementing and maintaining the Safety Management System. Responsible for SMS all four modules implementation and maintenance on ongoing basis viz Safety Policy, Risk Management, Safety Assurance and Safety Promotion.
- Maintaining the Emergency Response Program (ERP) and Business Contingency Plan (BCP) for Qatar Executive in liaison with all associated agencies, emergency preparedness, planning, resourcing and testing of the Emergency Response Planning for the organisation.
- Propose procedures for all safety functions within Qatar Executive including Safety reporting, Flight Data processing, Safety documentation, OHS and safety information dissemination.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the MSMS.
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor's level
- Relevant higher qualifications in Aviation Safety
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Previous experience in Safety Management System and OHS for a Commercial or Charter Airline.
- Operational / maintenance experience and professional qualifications in Aviation. This would include knowledge and understanding of OHS, Aviation Safety Programs / Standards and operating practices.
- Experience with Flight Data monitoring function.
- Experience with occurrence investigations.
- Experience with Emergency Response Planning in the Airline environment.
Job Specific Skills:
- Working knowledge of Aviation regulatory framework.
- Command of English language, and good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good knowledge of aircraft maintenance and/or operations standards and practices.
- Good understanding of the concepts and requirements of SMS, Quality Assurance and Audits.
- Ability to train others and to foster teamwork.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate