R&D processing Technologist
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Food organisation, based in Gelderland Netherlands.
The CompanyOne of the biggest food multinationals.
Role DescriptionWorking in multi-disciplinary teams, Formulation, CTI, Packaging and PMO, product innovations and rejuvenations are introduced into the European market. The Processing function not only is responsible for the successful scale up of production processes but also where applicable for the product safety towards out consumers by defining the Thermal process parameters. Part of the role is working together with the SU’s to resolve issues and introduce improvements.
Responsibilities• Contribute to the development of Cluster Product Designs
• Design and validation of processes in Pilot Plant and Unilever SC network
• Implementation of projects in SU’s and 3PM’s based on either Cluster or Category Design specification ensuring compliance with:
- Consumer Safety Framework and relevant GMP
- Functional Excellence,
- Core Design
- Internal procedures and documentation standards
• To support complexity reduction in ingredients, recipes and processes
• To apply standard practices to ensure quality of reporting in data management systems
• Support NPD implementation process with Statistical Analysis and Digital tools
• To share knowledge with other team members in Cluster Design
• To contribute to group and site culture and team building events
• To contribute to risk- and environmental assessments
• To ensure full compliance to the Unilever Code of Business Principles and all relevant SHE, QA and other policies and legislation
Requirements• Education: preferred Process Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Food Technology
• Relevant experience within R&D (preferably but not necessarily in foods)
• Technology skills: dry mixing, extrusion, fat technology, wet mixing, grinding, homogenization, enzymatic activation, thermal process calculations.
• Technical mindset applied to solutions
• Entrepreneurial mindset;
• Experience with data management systems like SAP PLM
• Ability to work in a multi-functional, multi-cultural environment
• Good communication skills and fluency in English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Vincent van Straten.