SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyThere is a new position available at the quality department. We are looking for a Qualified Person who is operationally oriented, has strong communication skills and is interested to start in the exciting world of pharmaceutical. Are you interested? Apply trough the link!
Role DescriptionAs a Qualified Person within the QA department you are responsible for maintaining the quality system in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Distribution Practices and ensuring that all products distributed meet the requirements of customers, Regulatory Authorities.
Responsibilities- Primary contact for Corporate Compliance and Regulatory departments and Dutch and international regulatory agencies.
- Manage a team of 6 people
- Advise QA and Supply Chain colleagues regarding EU regulations
- You are responsible for the release of products manufactured
- A lead role in external audits
- Composing and managing quality agreements with suppliers and subcontractors
Requirements- Certified/ registered as a Qualified person
- Experience in a similar role within the Pharmaceutical / Biotech industry
- Working knowledge of Quality Management Systems and relevant standards including GMP, ISO and ICH within the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with the review of batch records
- Experience in internal and external audit activities
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.