Our vision is to become the leading provider of jet aircraft charter services together with premier aircraft management, maintenance and handling services in the Middle East and around the world.
To be part of this exceptional team we believe in recruiting the finest experienced crew worldwide with extraordinary potential and commitment. With us service excellence is a way of life. WE want to hear from you if you believe you have what it takes to be a part of this elite team.
About the Role:
As an Aircraft Mechanic you will be responsible for the timely performance of all assigned scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities in accordance with the QCAA Regulations, QR/QE Standards and procedures to the highest standards of practice to ensure safety of flight for all Qatar Executive (QE) and third party aircraft.
You will ensure all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance conducted on QE Aircrafts and third party are carried out to the highest maintenance standards and safety in the most productive and cost effective manner using all available resources at your disposal.
You must have to demonstrate ability to perform effectively within the environment of time constraints with a high level of technical competence and professionalism.
- Perform assigned maintenance tasks in strict accordance with the technical Documentation provided.
- Plan and carry out assigned tasks in an effective manner by ensuring all required assistance, materials and tooling are on-hand to complete the task within the agreed timeframe
- Perform inspections/tests of a/c systems, structure and power plants as per Technical documentation.
- Through effective troubleshooting skills to determine cause of aircraft defects and resolve these defects quickly and cost effectively.
- Clearly communicate with the Lead Engineer status of work performed, any issues arising and provide constructive feedback/recommendations regarding any maintenance difficulties and troubleshooting.
- Adjust, align and calibrate a/c systems using hand tools, gauges, instruments and test equipment.
- Inspect Aircraft, Power plants, APU’s and other components in accordance with published approved maintenance data.
- Good practical skill in inspection, repairs and modifications of aircraft structures, systems or components in accordance with Engineering Orders, Drawings and/or Technical Publications.
- Assist in the departure and arrival of QE and third party aircraft.
- Ensure that Health and Safety requirements are followed.
- Maintenance and support of GSE.
Performs additional tasks as required and instructed by the Lead Engineer.
- Diploma Aircraft Maintenance
- Minimum 4 years as an aircraft mechanic with at least 3 years’ experience on modern turbine aircraft, and 1 years demonstrated experience on corporate executive aircraft .
- Experience in Line and Base Maintenance activities.
- In depth knowledge of aircraft maintenance fundamentals.
Job Specific Skills:
- Read, understand and implement instructions from Technical Manuals and Documents.
- Capable of determining the most appropriate tools and equipment to perform the task at hand.
- Detail oriented to ensure very high standards of aircraft serviceability and appearance.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a Team, as required.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Practical outlook to determine most suitable solution.
- Good communication skills particularly in written and spoken English.
- Professional manner for interaction with high level positions.
- Good math skills to solve problems.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Pride in performing to the best of own ability.
- Managerial skills - Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow. Strong mentoring and coaching skills. Ability to train and develop subordinate's skills. Ability to foster teamwork among team members.
Practical experience on corporate aircraft particularly;
Bombardier Corporate Series aircraft.
You must have strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively in a multicultural environment to all levels in the organisation.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate