Hamad International Airport
Hamad International Airport (HIA) is the hub for the rapidly expanding international Qatar Airways network. Open 24/7 and located just five km from Doha's city centre, the airport is used by more than 35 regional and international airlines. It is also home to the world’s only terminal dedicated to Qatar Airways First and Business Class passengers.
About your job ::
You will be responsible for conducting security related duties both within the Airport Security Operations Centre (ASOC) and within the terminal building. You will be responsible for the correct deployment of contracted security agents in the filed ensuring the required standards are met and maintained. You will deputize in the absence of the security supervisor during airport incidents and will also be required to be deployed to any workstation within the ASOC or within the operation.
- Carryout Surveillance duties within the ASOC through CCTV in order to achieve identification of any possible lacks of unlawful interference.
- Liaise and coordinate with external agencies and authorities about matters relating to security and protection of HIA property through meetings and briefings to ensure the protection of such property.
- Follow up any investigations carried out by agents ensuring there is clarity and correct information as directed by Head of Security.
- Supervision and quality control activities at screening checkpoints
- Oversee contractors’ deployment and conducting breath analyzer tests.
- Trade or Vocational Qualification
- Aviation Security course.
- Experienced - minimum 3 years of job-related experience required
- 02 or more years in Security Handling activities
Job Specific Skills:
- Knowledge of basic Airport and Security procedures.
- Knowledge of Aviation Law.
- Knowledge of IATA principles and standards relating to security
- Knowledge of current security technology
- CCTV and its applications and concepts.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport