Hamad International Airport
Hamad International Airport (HIA) is the hub for the rapidly expanding international Qatar Airways network. Open 24/7 and located just five km from Doha's city centre, the airport is used by more than 35 regional and international airlines. It is also home to the world’s only terminal dedicated to Qatar Airways First and Business Class passengers.
About your job ::
You will support the Training Manager in implementation of training strategy and training plan. You will be responsible for designing, developing, facilitating and evaluating various training programmes, including technical and non-technical courses. Ensures that people are equipped with the required knowledge and skills to support the business in achieving its objectives.
- Contributes to the development of a training plans, training processes and procedures applicable at HIA
- Assists the Training Manager in the process of training needs analysis to ensure that the training needs of all HIA departments and employees are identified.
- Manages a portfolio of internal and external training programmes from start to end to ensure its successful and on-time implementation.
- To support the HR Training function in ensuring completion of statutory training across all levels of the business in accordance to legal compliance.
- Designs and develops various training and development programmes to meet both organization's and individual's needs.
- Creates collateral materials to support classroom/on-the-job training including but not limited to: facilitator guides, participants workbooks, handouts, videos.
- Facilitates training programmes and workshops to high, world-class standards using adult learning and learner focused techniques.
- Monitors and reviews the progress of staff through questionnaires, focus groups and discussions with line managers.
- Evaluates, amends and revises programmes as necessary in order to adapt to the changes that occur in the work environment, and follows up on action plan when applicable.
- Assess the quality of training vendors to ensure the standard of delivered training is in line with requirements and serves the best interest of HIA
- Supports Training Manager in planning and organizing employee engagement activities HIA-wide.
- Supports Training Manager in planning and implementing internships, community service programmes and any high profile projects required by the business
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor's level or equivalent
- Certification in Instructional Design and/or Train-the-Trainer.
- A formal accreditation in training/HR
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Out of total experience of 5 years, minimum of 3 years in training delivery and facilitation.
- Experience in training in a multi-cultural environment.
- Airline or airport operations experience will be an advantage.
Job Specific Skills:
- Knowledge of learning and evaluation theory, techniques and design solutions.
- Strong coaching, training and facilitation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong project management, planning and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work without direct supervision (including time management skills) and as part of a team.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport
4. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
5. Copy of Passport