Hamad International Airport
Hamad International Airport (HIA) is the hub for the rapidly expanding international Qatar Airways network. Open 24/7 and located just five km from Doha's city centre, the airport is used by more than 35 regional and international airlines. It is also home to the world’s only terminal dedicated to Qatar Airways First and Business Class passengers.
About your job::
You will provide professional Human Resources support to the Human Resources Business Partner & HR Business Manager. You will contribute to the development and implementation of the HR strategy in all areas of recruitment, organizational design, retention and reward and employee engagement. You will support and provide guidance, advice and coaching to line managers on all HR policies, procedures and processes.
- Work with key line managers in HIA in a consultancy role, communicate and implement Company HR policies, procedures and processes to the business, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures such as absence management, separation process, e-TAS and Payroll.
- Organization design and development such as yearly manning and budgeting process, creating, monitoring updating, managing the budget and organization chart, supporting the senior management with the organization changes and execute change activities effectively to fulfill operational requirements.
- Oversee several HR operational tasks performed by the HR supervisor and HR administrator such as payroll and separation process, monitoring and following up on work results.
- Analyze trends & gather data in relation to HR related KPl’s and proposing actions to improve processes or to ensure best practice e.g. review of exit interview data & proposal of retention strategic plans.
- Take part in the development of the HR yearly strategy plan in line with the business version.
- Investigations related to Performance / Attendance / Misconduct
- Prepare Incident report with supporting documents
- Administration of the investigation documents.
- Relevant College or University qualification ta min Bachelor's level
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
Job Specific Skills:
- Understanding of best practice HR management theories
- Proven people management skills, including experience in employee relations
- Ability to engage, inspire and influence people
- Creative and innovative with the ability to design new and effective solutions
- Well-developed lateral and analytical thinking skills
- Good project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to act independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and work well across functions
- Proven time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong team focus and commitment
- Results focused
- Customer service orientation.
- Project management skills.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport