Java developer to join Commodities Portal Team
• Work on Commodities BAU deliveries.
• Work in cross functional Agile teams as a Developer.
• Providing expertise in technical analysis and solving technical issues during sprint deliveries
• Strong influencing skills, proactive collaborator who can communicate his/her technical decisions effectively.
• Code reviews, test case reviews and ensure code developed meets the requirements using best practices and tools and enable Continuous Delivery.
• Component Design/ Coding/ Unit Testing/ Debugging
• Carry out adaptive changes necessitated by changes in Business Requirements and Technology
• Java, Database, Oracle knowledge.
• Strong hands on core java, multi-threading, design patterns , GWT/Angular etc.
• Flexibility to learn and work on any language/tools to meet business objectives.
• Strong SQL Experience (table structures, data, Stored procedure.)
• Strong Agile ability: sprints/scrums, Jira, StoryPointing, Test Driven Development, Cucumber, Continuous Integration (Jenkins/TeamCity).