Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About the Job:
Responsible for overseeing the provision of all road transport operations supporting the Transport Department Management and Qatar Airways User Groups in Doha through the operational / tactical planning and management of operations. Ensuring fleet, driver and third party logistics supplier compliance with established standards and procedures and service levels agreed with User Groups. Manage the Team and ensure that both staff and resources are optimized and efficiently utilized to meet and or exceed customer satisfaction.
- Oversee day to day transport operations service’s delivery ensuring SLA (standard level agreements) are met, addressing operational impacts to concerned parties (internal/external).
- Identify and capture requirements for road transport related present and future demands. Review existing transport resources within the section to plan optimization, expansion and overall efficiencies.
- Develop and implement work policy and procedures for road transport services including setting up day to day operational schedules for all section personnel.
- Prepare, develop and submit monthly operational reports / updates to Senior Management as well as Executive Management as required.
- Assist Manager Transportation Resources in review, recommendation of service providers’ prequalification documents to improve service quality. Review and recommend changes / amendments when required (from day to day learned points) in existing contracts with Transportation service providers.
To Be sucessful in this role you will need :
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor's level
- 7 years’ experience in road transport management roles with complete knowledge of road transport best practices
- Experience working in a multicultural and International environment
- Experience with third party logistic suppliers
- Experience working in Aviation Industry.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of High School Certificate