Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
This role is expected to provide commercial leadership for all corporate and TMC sales functions within the allocated market portfolio, develop and deliver corporate and TMC revenue channels for QR, maximizing return and market penetration whilst ensuring minimal cost of sales.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Responsible for overall corporate and TMC sales development in the allocated market portfolio, in cooperation with Commercial Manager and Head of Corporate Sales.
- Structure and implement the annual local corporate and TMC sales plan to optimise QR's revenue and presence in the market for local key/strategic accounts, in close collaboration with other stakeholders.
- Provide corporate sales leadership within the local sales team in the assigned territory
- Formulate and implement, in cooperation with Commercial Manager and Head of Corporate Sales, corporate sales strategies for global and local corporate accounts and for Travel Management Company within the allocated market portfolio.
- Develop and maintain long-term B2B relationships with QR global TMC clients, local TMC clients, global corporate clients, key local clients and industry bodies and various state based managers of these national clients within the allocated market portfolio
- Optimise utilization of existing QR CRM tools including Galaxy to drive corporate sales and corporate reporting
- Responsible for delivering set corporate and TMC revenue targets for the allocated market portfolio band sent KPIs, in cooperation with Commercial Manager and Head of Corporate Sales
- Responsible for the implementation of local corporate sales plans, in cooperation with Commercial Manager & Head of Corporate Sales.
- Monitors and provides feedback on competitor pricing and promotional activity for the station.
- Accountable for optimising corporate deals, sales & Marketing Agreements within the allocated market portfolio.
- Ensures QR has optimal presence in sales campaigns, gather market intelligence ad sales leads and ensure a consistent corporate leads buildup in the allocated market portfolio
- Promotes DOH as a stopover and destination for MICE
- Recommends the corporate sales strategy for the station and spearhead attainment of sales targets
- Spearheads development and implementation of initiatives
- Manage local relationships with trade bodies, governments, chambers and other partners with relevant corporate interest
- Regularly reviews corporate sales data with Commercial Manager and the rest of the sales teams to drive revenue and seek out tactical revenue opportunities
- Represents QR and participates on important client calls to provide a management presence and to support sales team in closing the business.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her role as directed by Head of the Department
To be successful in this role, you will need a relevant bachelors degree combined with a minimum of five years of job-related experience within the travel industry and Airline Marketing. You should have a strong sales ability with at least 3 years in corporate sales functions with experience in selling of airline, tour operators or hotel products, with good budgetary and planning exposure.
Excellent coaching and mentoring skills will be required. You will need to be fluent (written and oral) in English for this role.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV