Supply Chain Manager
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Bayern Germany.
The CompanyThe company is one of the world's biggest Pharmaceutical companies.
Role DescriptionThe company is looking for a supply chain Manager in the Mid-Senior Level.
Responsibilities- Creating a common plan for the whole product range in order to meet the demand by working together with the SC
- Improve the SC-Processes by complying with relevant standards
- Help the external stakeholders to get an overview of the resources
- establish S&OP in order to get warning signals on the demand or supply side
- working with global SC platforms to meet KPI
- Collaborate with the Sales department
- Evaluate and improve the demand process
Requirements- Graduate in economics, technical area or other sciences with specializations in SCP, Logistics or Planning
- Experience in that particular field
- Intercultural know-how
- Fluency in English, other languages are an advantage
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Robbert Roos.