Hamad International Airport
Hamad International Airport (HIA) is the hub for the rapidly expanding international Qatar Airways network. Open 24/7 and located just five km from Doha's city centre, the airport is used by more than 35 regional and international airlines. It is also home to the world’s only terminal dedicated to Qatar Airways First and Business Class passengers.
About your job ::
You will be responsible for conducting the audit plan along the different areas of the airport facilities and processes including passenger/staff/baggage screening, access control, airport perimeter system. You will work closely with operational managers both within HIA security and also with the security contractors to ensure that audits are conducted properly. You will be responsible for running the scheduled HIA security Audit plan and identify the non-compliance item through the execution of the audit plan.
- Liaison with authorities within the airport as well as contractors when carrying out the audit for a specific security operational process relating to passenger/staff/baggage screening, access control, airport perimeter system and airport signage in order to ensure the smooth auditing process.
- Produce reports for security contractors or other security stakeholders relating to what aspects are non- compliant from their side, in order to ensure corrective action is taken by the contractor.
- Produce reports on the outcome of the audits, and update the corrective action tracker in case of any follow up until closure of the non-compliance findings.
- Conduct tests of policies put forward by HIA Security Management, to determine whether there are risks associated with them.
- Assess and check that regulations are being applied correctly through a wide range of compliance monitoring activities, including, observation, audit and tests for all HIA security areas described in the Airport Security Program.
- Take responsibility for own ongoing personal development and growth of expertise.
- Keep abreast with any market trends and developments.
- Train Qatari staff in various duties as per business requirements.
- Relevant College or University qualification to min. Bachelor's level or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience
Job Specific Skills:
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Sound working knowledge of MS-Office applications.
- Good working knowledge of general security operations requirements.
- Understanding of airport and airline operations and their security requirements
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport