Qatar Aviation Services
Qatar Aviation Services (QAS) is an award winning, premier ground handling organisation whose global headquarter is at Hamad International Airport (HIA), the hub airport of Qatar Airways. Since its establishment in 2000, QAS has developed a reputation as a premium provider of world-class ground services to: international airlines; Heads of State and VVIPs; private fleets and customers; executive charter flights and cargo operators.
The QAS team comprising of over 8,000 strong multicultural employees, is dedicated to fulfilling the total passenger and cargo requirements of the airport, the airlines and customers it serves. This team of highly trained and diversely skilled staff is the reason for QAS outstanding success and their Customer’s satisfaction.
About Your Job:
In this role you will be responsible to transfer / transport passengers within the PTC through shuttles to departure, transfers and arrivals, further load and/or unload their luggage from the shuttles ensuring comfort of customers at all times.
You will also be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Assists Passengers who require special Assistance through wheelchair by escorting them and ensure safe embarkation and disembarking from Aircrafts.
- Check the allocation from shift supervisor and report to area in charge at the Passenger Terminal.
- Ensure that any equipment in use must be in good condition and returned to location and report any repairs/maintenance checks, if required.
- Work with PRM/PTC Agent to assist transit passengers with their documentation process (if required) and ensure full information and proper guidance extended to the passenger at any given stage of handling.
About You: To be eligible for this role you should be high school qualified with minimum two years light vehicle driving experience, possess valid light driving license from your Home Country or Qatar, be well-groomed with a polite and courteous character to maintain the image of the company and keep positive working relationships and have good oral and written communication skills in English language. Knowledge of Arabic language will be an added advantage. Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport
4. Copy of Driving License