Vacancies for Paediatric Band 5 Staff Nurses
We are in the process of extending our current paediatric nursing team within the Emergency Department, so that we can provide a minimum of 2 trained nurses at all times. We have both full time and part time positions available.
Successful applicants will join an established paediatric nursing team in the Emergency Department, providing a 24 hour paediatric nursing service. This is a rotational post, and will be a shift pattern of days, nights, weekends and public holidays.
Blackpool has an extremely busy Emergency Department, treating patients who present with a variety of health care needs. The learning and development opportunities are vast. We consider the Department to be an innovative and creative environment for those nurses pursuing a career in Emergency nursing.
• Be a Registered Paediatric Nurse
• Previous experience desirable.
We can offer you,
• A modern department with separate paediatric facilities.
• Excellent opportunities for professional development supported by our own programmes tailored to meet your needs.
• Clinical supervision, Preceptorship and mentorship.
• Team working in all areas of the department.
For an informal discussion or visit contact Caroline Gomery, Paediatric Advanced Practitioner on 01253 956731
Applicants that have applied previously in the last 3 months should not apply
|Location:||United Kingdom Lancashire Blackpool|
|Salary:||£24,214 - 30,112 pa pro rata GBP per year|
Healthcare and Medical
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.