Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible to effectively support the sales force to achieve and maximize the revenue targets ensuring the commercial success of the airline in the area of responsibility. You will provide administrative, technical and logistical support to the sales team.
- Provide the sales Manager and the sales team with the necessary market intelligence, reports, highlighting the opportunities to improve, yields and market share
- Contribute in managing distribution channels and database for the sales team, be local CRS contact person.
- Use of analytical tools to generate market share, revenue and sales data
- Tracking and reporting of ROI on advertising, promotions, sponsorships and sales activities
- Use and administration of sales activity management software/system
- Coordination and submission of annual marketing activity plans and budgets
- Maintain records of all fare approvals and corporate contracts for future reference and audit purpose
- Provide maximum technical support of the sales force to ensure increased awareness of Qatar Airways products and services
- Handle inquiries, problems encountered by the corporate/agent and liase with relevant department of head office, if required
- Research and analyse individual markets and place QR in very visible in the market and secure maximum market share of traffic on QR network.
- Monitoring systems/key accounts intranet for content/QR presence/competitor activities
- Assist in develop sales and marketing plans, PLB contracts, sales/Marketing reports, PLB monthly reports/yearly reports
- Prepare travel agency and corporate fare updates, policy changes, product updates and distribute via electronic and hard copy
- Prepare flyers and updates fare circular to the trade and corporate accounts
- Coordination and distribution of all POS and promotional collateral
- Makes and confirms reservations for passengers where necessary, record and process reservations made by phone/fax/email.
You should have Trade or vocational qualification. Bachelor's degree will be preferred.
You will have minimum of 3 years of job-related experience within the travel trade. Previous experience in a sales agent role will be an advantage, as well as be skilled in Amadeus / Galileo or other Airline GDS and fare skills. You will also have strong MS Office skills. You must be able to coordinate actions and activities, prioritise task, and be detail oriented. You will be Commercial oriented and be able to spot and interpret market trends.
Fluency in English Language (written and spoken) is essential for this role.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV